Meets on: Saturday Sunday
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Instructors: Mardie Rees
Develop drawing skills beyond 2d by working compositions in clay. Learn to capture portraiture in simple, small compositions to mold into finished works, and learn the skills needed to create subtle details in relief.
Please contact us about registering for this program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION…
After you have registered, we will shortly send out an email that includes information such as parking, classroom location, etc.
**EARLY MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 9TH. REGISTRATION FOR THE PUBLIC WILL BE AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 13TH. To learn how to become a member, please go here.
- Paper & Pencil
- 18” or 24” Ruler
- 3 wooden tools of your choosing, 1 tool needs to have a flat edge. Don’t spend more then $5. Kemper tools are fine.
- Pointed wooden tool for drawing on clay
- Hand towel/Rag to keep sculpture wet between class sessions
- 1 Garbage bag for covering your sculpture
- Small mirror 3” x 2” or hand mirror
- 6” hand trowelPlaces to buy your supplies:
Clay Art Center
2636 Pioneer Way East
Tacoma, WA 98404
1-800-952-8030 or 1-253-922-5342
Seattle Pottery Supply
South Hanford Seattle, WA 98134
Sculpture Depot, Loveland, CO
Compleat Sculptor Inc., NY http://www.sculpt.com/ Clay Tool Index