Led by professional teaching artists, and featuring structured learning in a safe and supportive environment, Gage summer programs in drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpture, music, dance and movement are a dynamic pathway to new artistic adventures.
Each week features TWO SESSIONS of inspired classes, helping students explore new artistic territory, and create unique and skillful work, fueled by imagination, research and collaboration. Young artists gain confidence and develop creative skills as they discover traditional and contemporary techniques.
All summer programs include an Art Show & Performance on the final day, where the whole family is invited to witness their new skills, and celebrate the joy of creativity!
- Summer 2015 Workshops for KIDS Click HERE
- Summer 2015 Workshops for TEENS Click HERE
PLEASE NOTE: All students registering for a summer workshop at Gage MUST fill out and submit the Student Info Sheet, and provide emergency contact and guardian info, dietary restrictions and more. Thank you.
Creative Care (optional, parents must register)
6-8 year olds: Movement Class in room 202
9-11 year olds: Art Class in room 200
(Switch classrooms at 10:45am)
Lunch and Recess
6-8year olds: Art Class in room 200
9-11 year olds: Movement Class in room 202
(Switch classrooms at 2:10pm) 3:30pm-5:00pm Creative Care (optional, parents must register)
Fridays at 3:00pm:
Kids Art Show & Performance! (No Creative Care)
12-14 year olds: Art in Room 300
14-18 year olds: Art in Room 308
12-14 year olds: Art in Room 308
14-18 year olds: Art in Room 300
Fridays at 3:00pm:
Teen Art Show!
Gage offers fun and educational Creative Care, our before- and after-school program for young artists. Kids ages 6-11 may be signed up for daily or weekly slots of supervised playtime and structured recreational activities.
Morning Session: 8:00am-9:30am
Afternoon Session: 3:30pm-5pm
• No Creative Care on Friday Afternoons. Students must be picked up at 3:30pm.
• Creative Care is FREE to scholarship students, ages 6-11.
• Gage charges a non-negotiable $1 per minute fee for parents who drop off their children before 8:00am and/or pick them up after 5:00pm.
Creative Care Fees:
$20 per day, $80 per week
• Gage provides all art supplies for Summer Youth Programs, free of charge.
• Students must bring their lunches every day. We strongly recommend packing an additional two snacks and water bottle.
• Gage is an Allergen Free zone. Please DO NOT bring shellfish or nut products to campus.
• Gage is a closed campus. Teens and kids may NOT leave Gage property during the course of the program without parental permission.