Donate to Gage

Thank you for your contribution to Gage Academy of Art. While program revenues account for 70% of the school's income each year, the remaining 30% — almost $400,000 — is contributed by generous donors like you. Your tax-deductible gift helps us continue to offer the programs that make Gage such a special, creative and encouraging place to make art.

$i.e. 250.00 or 1,000.00
Billing Address
i.e. John
i.e. Smith
i.e. 1234 Western Ave.
i.e. Suite 13
i.e. Seattle
i.e. 98010
i.e. 2065551234
i.e. 2065551234
i.e. john@smith.com
Credit Card Payment
i.e. 4510111122223333
i.e. 999
How did you hear about us?

* Required Fields

You have multiple items in your registration. Complete your order on our full checkout page.

Need help? Email or call our office at (206) 323-4243 Submit Payment Secure Checkout

top ^