The Gage registration system will manage your payment info, and allow you to track your history with us – PLUS, it’s faster and easier to use!
We hope you enjoy the new look – and remember, we’re here to help! Have question, just give us a call at 206.323.4243 x10 and we’ll make sure your registration experience is as awesome as your classroom experience!
How to register online for a class at Gage Academy of Art:
- Select a class or workshop and click Register button
- Click, “Begin Registration” to create an account to login from the New Account page.
- First, select an account type. If you are the student taking the class, select Individual. If you are a parent buying a class for your child, select Parent, Guardian, or Grandparent. If you are buying a class for your spouse, select Individual.
- Fill out all the required fields (marked with a red asterisk).
- Create a username and password that you can use to log into the Gage website in the future.
- When filling in your address, choose the address where you reside (you can add your billing address later if it’s different).
- When you are finished, press Submit
- A yellow box may appear at the top of the page with the message: “This e-mail address already exists in our system. You may already have an account with us. To have your username and password e-mailed to you click here.” This means you have taken classes at Gage before, and your email is already in our system.
- Click the yellow box to receive an email with your username and password. Then go to your email inbox to retrieve your username and password.
- If you do NOT get this message, you are a new student and may continue with your registration
- Now, select:
- Search for more programs
- View the details of my class or,
- Complete my registration
- When you select Complete my Registration, the total amount you are to be charged will appear. Press Continue.
- Select New Credit Card and press Submit.
- If you would like to save this card for future registrations, check the box next to “Save this card?” NOTE: Gage does NOT have access to your card info – it’s stored on the secure site. Fill in all the required fields and press Submit.
Congratulations – You’ve registered for a class! You will receive a confirmation email. We look forward to seeing you at Gage Academy of Art.