Presented by Laird Norton Wealth Management
Friday, March 7, 2014
ST MARK’S CATHEDRAL SANCTUARY
1245 10th Avenue E, Seattle, WA
Doors Open at 6PM
Honoring Francine Seders
You're invited to everyone's favorite art party, the annual Gage Collector's Gala, presented by Laird Norton Wealth Management.
Featuring original works by local, emerging talent, as well as regionally and nationally celebrated artists, Gala guests enjoy a sumptuous four-course feast, live entertainment and rousing live and silent auctions showcasing artwork from Gage instructors and students.
All event proceeds benefit educational programs for artists of all ages at Gage.
VOLUNTEER for the 2014 Gala HERE.
Speed up your check-in and check-out by registering in advance for EXPRESS PAY
! Call Kathleen at 206.323.4243, ext. 16.
2014 GALA TICKETS
LIMITED SEATING STILL AVAILABLE - Contact Kathleen Moore at 206.323.4243, x16, or email Kathleen@GageAcademy.org for more information.
$200 per person
• Complimentary beer, wine and signature cocktails
• Four-course dinner
• Live entertainment and complimentary parking
$300 per person
Includes all Patron benefits, plus:
• Gala VIP seating
• Recognition in Gala materials
• VIP invitation to exclusive artist studio or private collection visit
• Gage Gift Certificate good for $100 off your next class or workshop
• Increased donation to support Gage educational programs
$1,000 per couple
Includes all Connoisseur level benefits, plus:
• One night stay at a luxury hotel in Seattle Friday, March 7, 2014
• Art Car service to Gala & hotel on Friday, March 7, 2014
• Local delivery of auction purchases
$2,000 per table of 10
$3,000 per table of 10
Includes all Table Sponsor benefits for table host, plus:
• Personalized Corporate table at Gala with Company’s logo
• Logo recognition in all Gala materials and on Gage website
• Year-long logo recognition in Gage quarterly catalogs
• Verbal recognition in Gala remarks
• Customized benefit opportunities available upon request
The OFFICIAL 2014 Gala Catalog
.St. Mark's Cathedral Sanctuary, photo by Rolan Wong for Team Photogenic