If you have a question that is not answered here, please feel free to contact us via e-mail, or call 206.323.4243, x10, or toll free at 800.880.3898.
Where can I find my supply list?
Supply lists are collected from the individual instructors, and posted on the course description page, two weeks before the start of the class. If it’s getting close to the start of your class and you do not know what supplies you’ll need to purchase, return to the original course listing and scroll down to view the list. In the event that your supply list is still not posted underneath the original course listing, please email Gage for help.
Can you send me information?
What is your cancellation policy?
We regret that classes and workshops at Gage do occasionally cancel, due to low enrollment, illness or other factors. Our Cancellation Policy details refunds when we are forced to cancel a class, and outlines reasonable measures for when the student is forced to cancel.
Gage cancels Class or Workshop:
- Option of refund or credit for both the class & registration fee (This is non-transferrable to another student or family member)
- No Cancellation Fee is assessed
- Cancels 3 weeks before class: 100% refund or credit, does NOT include Registration Fee, plus $35 cancellation fee
- Cancels 2 weeks before class: 75% refund or credit, does NOT include Registration Fee, plus $35 cancellation fee
- Cancels 1 week before class: 50% credit, does NOT include Registration Fee, plus $35 cancellation fee
- Cancels at the end of the first day of class: no refund, no credit, can transfer one time with a $35 Transfer Fee
- If class being transferred into is more expensive, the student must pay the difference
- If class being transferred into is less expensive, no credit or refund is given
- Cancels 4 weeks before workshop: 100% refund or credit, does NOT include Registration Fee, plus $75 cancellation fee
- Cancels 3 weeks before workshop: 75% refund or credit, does NOT include Registration Fee, plus $75 cancellation fee
- Cancels 2 weeks before workshop: 50% credit only, does NOT include Registration Fee, plus $75 cancellation fee
- Cancels 1 week before workshop: 0% refund or credit, cannot transfer
We do. When you browse the Gage Academy of Art website, you do so anonymously. We do not collect personal information — including your e-mail address. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to tell us which parts of our website you visit and how long you spend there. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable. We track what country you are accessing the Internet from, and what time and date you visited. Other information automatically provided to us is the type of computer and operating system you are using. Your browser supplies us with this information. We use this information to learn more about our visitors as a group, not about you as an individual. The information helps us identify overall usage patterns and trends on the site.
We retain the right to release your personal information to proper authorities when required by law or when, in good faith, we believe that we must release the information to:
(a) defend the rights of Gage Academy of Art or business partners
(b) protect the personal safety of Gage Academy of Art employees, business partners, customers or site users.
This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We have taken the necessary steps to provide a secure server for transmission of sensitive data to and from our site. We encrypt all data (including your credit card number) transmitted through a secure web server so no one else can read it.
Gage considers photographs and video taken of event guests and Gage students in school and of their artwork to be permissible for publication in Gage informational or promotional publications (including the web) and across Gage social media networks.
For more information, or to comment, please email Info@GageAcademy.org, or call 206.323.4243, x10.